1. You get FREE Pickup and Delivery and you do not get charged extra for frozen or broken bolts encountered during the removal process of your powerhead.
2. You call, get a price quote and are given prices UP FRONT with and without usable cores, and a time schedule.
3. We schedule a pickup for your powerhead, get contacts and directions. Standard time for rebuild or remanufacture is 7-10 business days.
4. We pickup the powerhead, return it to the shop, tear it down and contact you with the condition of the crank and block, thereby locking in the completion price, if not already agreed upon.
5. After your authorization the motor will be remanufactured, and test run. This is and extensive test run. The motor will be checked for even power output per cylinder (contribution test), spark energy, fuel pump function, charging system output, thermostat function etc. If any peripheral parts are found to be faulty, usually electrical parts, you will be contacted to authorize replacement. Only after passing strenuous testing, and two hours of break-in, the rebuilt powerhead is signed, dated, and wrapped, ready for delivery.
6. At a scheduled time your powerhead will be delivered and installed, test run and approved.
7. Then and only then payment is expected, no money up front. Your county sales tax will apply.
8. Should you require WARRANTY SERVICE, we do not require you to come to us. (Doesn’t seem fair.) We come back to you. This is a service only we provide. However, you will need to wait until we are in you area, usually within 2 weeks. Also, sometimes we can solve problems over the phone or by sending a minor part by United Parcel Service (UPS).
9. We know that a satisfied customer is our best advertisement.
Non Florida Sales
1. You will need to remove your powerhead, or have it removed, crated, and shipped to us. Use a re-usable crate. We can arrange for discounted shipping. We may be able to coach you regarding removal of your powerhead, and re-installation.
2. You and your motor will receive the same treatment as Florida residents, and after completion your motor will be returned in the crate in which it came, tested and tuned, ready to go.
3. Shipped motors must be either prepaid or sent COD.
4. You must pay the shipping